Announcements for the SKSS Community

Transportation Assistance 2017

Picture of Sheila Collins
Transportation Assistance 2017
by Sheila Collins - Friday, 1 September 2017, 9:16 AM

City Buses - Students who use City Transit must purchase their own bus pass and may apply for Transportation Assistance from the School District.  This form must be completed once per school year.  Eligible families will receive payment from the School  Board Office. 

Please complete the attached form "Application for Transportation Assistance" and submit to the SKSS office as soon as possible. 

Please read Page 2 of the application form for more information about this policy.

Hard copies of this form are available in the main office.